IRM Services Management Accountant
- Date Posted:
- 28 November 2016
A Management Accountant vacancy has arisen in the Seatec communications department within V.Ships. We are looking for candidates who have accountancy skills, are part ACCA or CIMA qualified and are fully proficient in excel as well as a quick learner in financial systems.
The team are friendly, supportive and based globally.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To assist the finance Manager in making sure transactions are processed, accurate record are maintained and payments are effected in a timely manner. Responsible for Seacom month end and other regular requirements like balance sheet reconciliations. Be responsible for the production of the monthly management accounts.
1. Production of the monthly management accounts for Seacom, to include, but not limited to a P&L, B/S and Cashflow statement in accordance with V. Group reporting requirements.
2. Timely completion of any ad hoc V. Group requests for financial information
3. To ensure that all Balance Sheet reconciliations are undertaken on a monthly basis
4. To produce the monthly VAT return and EC sales list.
5. Prepare weekly cash-flow forecast.
6. To prepare and issue commission statements to clients on a monthly basis.
7. To prepare and validate multi-currency payments as required through the electronic banking systems
8. Ensure Sales and Purchase Ledgers up-to-date and accurate.
9. Maintain hard copy month and year end which fully support reported P&L and balance sheet and which are available for periodic review by Finance Manager /Finance Director.
10. Development of the Finance reporting systems.
11. Suggest and implement improvements to finance procedures
12. Take part in a conference call with debt collectors and branch managers on a weekly basis. Liaise with debt collectors on a daily basis.
13. Involvement in annual budgeting process
14. To assist the Finance Manager as required
15. Any other job that may arise from time to time that the Management Accountant could be reasonably expected to perform.
1. ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or part qualified finalist
2. Organised, self motivated, able to prioritise and manage own workload
3. Intermediate excel skills (VLOOKUP/IF functions etc.)
4. Able to use own initiative and to work as part of a team to achieve goals
Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK. Please apply via www.Vcrew.com. Note that due to the high volume of applications, we will be in touch with short listed candidates within 3 weeks of receipt of application.