Bid Administrator - Gdynia
- Date Posted:
30 July 2017
Who are V. Group?
To put it simply, we are a leading global maritime service provider, specialising in the outsourced technical management of high value maritime assets and the provision of a wide-range of high value supporting technical, workforce and commercial services. We specifically operate in the commercial shipping, cruise, energy and defence sectors. Since the group's formation, we have expanded our range of services and global reach to a point where we are a true leader in the outsourced shipping management sector.
Bid Administrator - what does that involve?
• Point of contact for registering all new proposals within Bid Management system and Salesforce
• Management of the Corporate Bid Team inboxes, responding to queries, and distributing proposal notifications and new opportunities in an efficient and timely manner.
• Responsible for ensuring all proposal requirements have been received by the Bid Team
• Responsible for ensuring relevant Group Services have been advised of such proposals
• Ensure that local offices provide all final budgets/proposals to the bid team and record updates in Bid Management system Salesforce
• Maintain proposal presentation library and updates on statistics with Sales Analytics Manager and Group Compliance and other Services
• Contribute to greater success rate of bids won and share best practice
• Coordination of team trackers, systems and processes.
• Typing and formatting of bid documentation (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Assisting the Team with the bid aftercare process, including extracting and saving information for use in subsequent bid submissions.
• Undertaking of general and ad hoc administration duties, including coordination of team meetings, minutes, and some travel arrangements.
• Completion of basic tender information (i.e. Pre-qualification Questionnaire (PQQ)).
• Assist in proof reading bid submissions.
• Sales enablement team, including other regional Bid Manager
• Sales Analytics team
• Local offices (BD/GMs and local operational managers where applicable)
• Group services leads
• Crewing commercial
• Group services
What are V.Group looking for?
• Qualification/s in Business Administration would be preferred, but is not essential.
• Strong communication skills and a proven track record of multiple stakeholder management
• A proven track record in administration (mandatory).
• Experienced in using Microsoft Office - Excellent at Word and PowerPoint formatting, and Excel numeracy and formula skills. Adobe InDesign experience is advantageous, but not essential.
• Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and adherence to Corporate Guideline standards.
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
What can I expect in return?
In addition to a market leading salary and benefits package, V.Group is committed to providing colleagues with significant opportunities for personal development and career progression.