OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To ensure all the accounts related to the QSE Auditor’s attendance onboard vessels managed by V. Group and associated partners, are in full compliance in line with prescribed budget and to check relevant accounts / costs of attendances for accuracy. Record keeping of all the audit reports and checking relevant entries in shipsure.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS:
1. Assisting accounts team in checking and providing the necessary costs for the Internal Auditor Travel and relevant claims.
2. Consolidating and maintaining the Travel invoices, checking against the attendance dates duly, followed by submission of all the relevant costs to the accounts team against each attendance of QSE Auditor.
3. Assisting accounts team in checking, processing and submission of the claims of QSE Auditors for the respective attendances.
4. Preparing, checking and submission of invoices / POs for each attendance of QSE Auditor on board V. Group managed or associated partners’ vessels.
5. Responsible for maintenance of the audit reports of all attendances and to check the relevant entries in shipsure and shared drives.
6. Assisting QSE Audit Manager and QSE Audit controller in all accounting related tasks and maintenance of monthly KPI sheet with all the records of expenses versus income for that particular month, which accumulates to an Annual KPI sheet after completion of an annual year.
7. Assisting QSE Audit Manager and QSE Audit Controller in maintenance of QSE Audit attendance related costs well within the prescribed budgetary limitations.
What are V. Group looking for?
Thorough knowledge of admin related jobs Good communication skills
Reasonable accounting knowledge
Awareness and good understanding of cultural and diversity aspects to deal with auditors across the globe
What can I expect in return?
V.Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.