· Create all machinery and services components across engineering, deck and hotel departments Serial Numbers to be input for all major and critical components Class ID's to be input for all Survey items.
· All major and critical spare parts to be created in the system related to main moving components e.g. Main Propulsion, Generators Main Pumps, Compressors and Boilers.
· Create hourly and calendar based jobs as required par manufacturers guidelines.
· Create schedules tasks for component parts.
· Create report forms associated with jobs and tasks.
· Last Job Done dates to be input as per below depending on the records available on board. If no records available on board then the last Job Done For all Critical & Major components will be input based on when the vessel was built or as per below:-
1 For all Survey Jobs As per Written History records available
2 For all Critical Components As per documented History records available
3 For all major overhaul jobs As per documented History records available
4 Last Job Done dates Will be input as follows for Routine Jobs, where the interval is based on:-
Weekly PPM Installation Date
M1 PPM Installation Date
M2 PPM Installation Date
M3 PPM Installation Date
M4 Management Takeover date
M5 Management Takeover date
· Runtime to be input for the last 3 months, if available, if not, then only for the last month. In case of a new build in order to keep the standard, enter initial running hours equal 0 (zero) on date when vessel has been built.
· Training of Officers - How to create new components, spare parts, jobs and scheduled tasks Report jobs done Update Running Hours Create Requisitions Import / Export and Backup procedures.
· Additionally any updates that will receive from the Technical division with regards to specific machinery will need to be adhered to during the initial database build in specific to the vessel machinery.
· Monitor the Chennai DB Building status planner and ensure it is updated.
What are V. Group looking for?
Ideally with a degree in engineering or diploma qualification or similar qualifications.
Experience in building PMS Database in the Maritime Industry.
Good word processing, spreadsheet, and software skills.
Preferably with 1-2 years of working experience
in an office related to Marine Industry with Database Building skills.
With excellent communication and interpersonal skills and has an ability to interact effectively with clients
Candidate must be open to sail onboard to build the database
What can I expect in return?
V.Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.