Offshore Resourcing Specialist - Gdynia
- Date Posted:
7 September 2017
Who are V. Group?
To put it simply, we are a leading global maritime service provider, specialising in the outsourced technical management of high value maritime assets and the provision of a wide-range of high value supporting technical, workforce and commercial services. We specifically operate in the commercial shipping, cruise, energy and defence sectors. Since the group's formation, we have expanded our range of services and global reach to a point where we are a true leader in the outsourced shipping management sector.
Resourcing Specialist - what does that involve?
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging role, focussed on the recruitment of seafaring colleagues for the offshore crewing sector. Typically, you will be engaging with and hiring deck and engine seafarers for vessels supporting the offshore Oil & Gas sector, ensuring that V.Ships is deemed to be an “employer of choice” in the maritime sector.
Key duties will include:
· Utilising a variety of sourcing methods to identify potential candidates
· Performing market analysis and identifying wage trends – feeding back to the business to ensure we remain competitive
· Taking full responsibility to ensure correct management of recruitment module and that all applications are captured in the module and updated daily.
· Networking internally and externally to build relationships with potential high calibre candidates to build talent pipeline
· Proactively increasing percentage of direct hires
· Ensure Hiring Managers receive regular updates on recruitment progress
What are V. Group looking for?
Ideally, you should be an experienced Recruiter with a strong track record of delivering within a demanding environment. Specific experience in crew recruitment would be a particular advantage. Additionally, we require the following attributes:
· Fluency in English – verbal and written communication
· Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time efficiently under tight deadlines
· Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
What can I expect in return?
V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
**Please note that you should submit your CV in English**