Bid Coordinator - Glasgow
- Date Posted:
- 13 November 2017
Who are V. Group?
To put it simply, we are a leading global maritime service provider, specialising in the outsourced technical management of high value maritime assets and the provision of a wide-range of high value supporting technical, workforce and commercial services. We specifically operate in the commercial shipping, cruise, energy and defence sectors. Since the group's formation, we have expanded our range of services and global reach to a point where we are a true leader in the outsourced shipping management sector
Bid Coordinator - what does that involve?
To act as a Center of Excellence for the region for any new business budgets/proposals in supporting the Bid Manager in developing competitive and high quality budgets/proposals to achieve the Group growth agenda.
• Point of contact for registering all new proposals within Bid Management system and Salesforce
• Management of the Corporate Bid Team inboxes, responding to queries, and distributing proposal notifications and new opportunities in an efficient and timely manner.
• Responsible for ensuring all proposal requirements have been received by the Bid Team
• Responsible for ensuring relevant Group Services have been advised of such proposals
• Ensure that local offices provide all final budgets/proposals to the bid team and record updates in Bid Management system Salesforce
• Maintain proposal presentation library and updates on statistics with Sales Analytics Manager and Group Compliance and other Services
• Contribute to greater success rate of bids won and share best practice
• Coordination of team trackers, systems and processes.
• Typing and formatting of bid documentation (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Assisting the Team with the bid aftercare process, including extracting and saving information for use in subsequent bid submissions.
• Undertaking of general and ad hoc administration duties, including coordination of team meetings, minutes, and some travel arrangements.
• Completion of basic tender information (i.e. Pre-qualification Questionnaire (PQQ)).
• Assist in proof reading bid submissions.
What are V. Group looking for?
· Qualification/s in Business Administration would be preferred, but is not essential.
· Strong communication skills and a proven track record of multiple stakeholder management
· A proven track record in administration (mandatory).
· Experienced in using Microsoft Office - Excellent at Word and PowerPoint formatting, and Excel numeracy and formula skills. Adobe InDesign experience is advantageous, but not essential.
· Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and adherence to Corporate Guideline standards.
What can I expect in return?
V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development.