Overall Purpose of the Job:
Primarily responsible for the day-to-day operation and support of computer systems within Singapore and other offices supported from Singapore.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. The operation of the computer systems at the supported offices and dealing with all operational problems arising during the daily running of the systems.
2. Maintenance of existing hardware and cabling, and installation as required of new equipment (e.g. printers, PCs etc.).
3. Ensuring that data integrity and security procedures are followed and the required Back-ups are taken and properly logged.
4. Completing support tasks allocated as per the site operational support guidelines.
5. Providing assistance as appropriate to systems users experiencing hardware or operational problems.
6. Support of group offices, vessel and site visits as required.
7. Any other duties which the IT Operations Manager, Group I.S. Support Manager or Group Information Systems Manager may require to be carried out.
What are V. Group looking for?
Level of Competence
- Formal college or university qualification in a computing related subject
- Good inter personal skills and the ability to interact with end users.
- Good Communication skills are essential.
What can I expect in return?
V.Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.