Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Receiving invoices from various internal / external parties
2. Verifying and uploading the invoices (both PO & non PO) in to the system within the time limit
3. Verifying and uploading Final Disbursement Accounts (FDA) in to the system within the time limit
4. Liaising with various internal / external parties for proper invoice documentation
5. Assisting the Finance Manager with any other duties that are required to be carried out.
What are V. Group looking for?
1. With diploma/degree in Accountancy or any business related course
2. Preferably with relevant shipping experience
3. Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
4. High accuracy and attention to detail
What can I expect in return?
V.Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth