Operations Coordinator - Southampton
- Date Posted:
7 January 2018
Who are V. Group?
To put it simply, we are a leading global maritime service provider, specialising in the outsourced technical management of high value maritime assets and the provision of a wide-range of high value supporting technical, workforce and commercial services. We specifically operate in the commercial shipping, cruise, energy and defence sectors. Since the group's formation, we have expanded our range of services and global reach to a point where we are a true leader in the outsourced shipping management sector.
Operations Coordinator - what does that involve?
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To manage the entire daily operational tasks to ensure that diving jobs are set up, completed and invoiced on time.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· To provide support to General Manager Operations on aspects of jobs.
· Admin for Diving Contracts on a daily basis:
o Prepare quotations for customers as required
o Preparing job files
o Preparing on-site documentation
o Liaising with divers
o Booking and planning hotels/flights etc.
o Liaising with other operations managers / coordinators
o Updating operational paperworkoUpdating Site Security documents for divers
o Keeping job file records up to date
o Liaising with Customers
o Closing jobs and invoicing
o Completing Reports with Superintendents
o Administration process for new sub-contract divers
o Updating Sub-contract diver database
o Complete diver days and Timesheet information
· To assist, promote and seek new business opportunities.
· To assist and promote diver training combined with good working practice.
· To ensure all diving operations are carried out in accordance with appropriate and local diving regulations.
· To provide assistance with quoting and organising overseas diving operations.
· To Deputise for General Manager as required.
· To provide on site assistance to diving operations as required.
· To provide out of hours assistance to General Manager as required.
· Assisting with customer enquirers and submitting quotations to clients under the guidance of General Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a highly interesting programme and company, in a rewarding and challenging role.