German Speaking Recruitment Specialist (Leisure) - Glasgow or Gdynia
Glasgow or Gdynia
- Date Posted:
23 January 2018
Who are V. Group?
To put it simply, we are a leading global maritime service provider, specialising in the outsourced technical management of high value maritime assets and the provision of a wide-range of high value supporting technical, workforce and commercial services. We specifically operate in the commercial shipping, cruise, energy and defence sectors. Since the group's formation, we have expanded our range of services and global reach to a point where we are a true leader in the outsourced shipping management sector.
Leisure Recruiter - what does that involve?
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To manage all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle for assigned vacancies, ensuring that vacancies are filled in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of internal stakeholders, customers and candidates.
This job will focus on the recruitment of hospitality and leisure staff for cruise ships managed by V.Group's customers.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all advertising for assigned vacancies, ensuring that adverts are produced that are engaging and attractive to potential candidates
- Processing advert responses, ensuring that all applicants are contacted appropriately
- Interviewing candidates to assess suitability, primarily by video call / Skype - making recommendations to Crew Management teams accordingly
- Reporting on recruitment activity to V.Group management and customers, highlighting any issues
- Proactively sourcing for "hard to fill" roles, using all available channels and media.
- Undertaking ad hoc recruitment related tasks as and when required
What are V.Group looking for?
- As this role will focus on the German market, fluent German language skills, both written and oral
- Experience of working in hospitality / front of house positions on cruise ships - a thorough understanding of cruise ship hospitality operations
- Excellent problem solving skills - proactive in finding solutions
- Excellent IT skills
- Prior recruitment experience would be highly advantageous, although is not necessary
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Cruise Ship Professional to join in a highly rewarding and challenging role.