Internal Communications Business Partner (Manila)
- Date Posted:
13 February 2018
Who are V. Group?
To put it simply, we are a leading global maritime service provider, specialising in the outsourced technical management of high value maritime assets and the provision of a wide-range of high value supporting technical, workforce and commercial services. We specifically operate in the commercial shipping, cruise, energy and defence sectors. Since the group's formation, we have expanded our range of services and global reach to a point where we are a true leader in the outsourced shipping management sector.
Internal Communications Business Partner - what does that involve?
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To manage change and transformation project with global audience – both remote and office based personnel.
To act as trusted adviser to other areas of the business as required to support the transformation of V. Group’s global crew management function – seafarers and shore based colleagues.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. To identify project scope, timelines, budget and track progress working in partnership with the Group transformation office and project team
2. Develop a campaign and communication plan for work streams within the Crew Management transformation
3. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other functional groups supporting the Crewing transformation as well as with the Crew Management leadership team
4. Identify key areas for process improvement and offer improved ways of communication across the Crew Management function and within the project group
5. Prepare high quality content, written and presentations (PowerPoint, newsletters etc.).
What are V. Group looking for?
- With Communications degree
- Extensive experience in employee change communications, either in a consultancy or a global organization
- Broad experience across various sectors with proven experience in mission critical change management
- Proven ability to establish trusted advisory relationships at a senior level, influencing, advising and coaching senior executives; able to show the value of employee communication
- A team player, not afraid to get their hands dirty, with proven experience in communicating to decentralized teams and working in a matrix organization with dotted-line reports
- Confident advocate for employees, able to articulate their needs and preferences and to demonstrate the value of effective engagement
- Excellent oral English communications skills with the credibility and confident to operate as an effective ambassador for the business in a range of different situations
- Excellent written English skills, able to re-frame corporate strategy and jargon with fresh, natural, simple language that persuades stakeholders at all levels; able to shape the emerging change story and how it is a key part of our strategy
- Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience of content management systems (Intranet) and Sharepoint
What can I expect in return?
V.Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.