Head, Contract Management (Manila, Philippines)
- Date Posted:
21 February 2018
Who are V. Group?
To put it simply, we are a leading global maritime service provider, specialising in the outsourced technical management of high value maritime assets and the provision of a wide-range of high value supporting technical, workforce and commercial services. We specifically operate in the commercial shipping, cruise, energy and defence sectors. Since the group's formation, we have expanded our range of services and global reach to a point where we are a true leader in the outsourced shipping management sector.
Contract Management Head - what does that involve?
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To manage and guide team to ensure all commercial contracts are in global repository
To ensure contracts are updated and maintained accurately and as per contracting cycle
To review contracts and actual enforcement for commitment and compliance
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure right process, procedures and people are in place to maintain and update commercial contracts in the global repository
2. Ensure KPIs are met and drive continuous improvement for the team
3. Provide SME input and support to creation of global contracts database/repository
4. Design and move towards standard contract content with clear expectations and SLAs
5. Facilitate discussion with contract owners on contract commitment and SLA compliance
6. Ensure proper change control of contract documents
7. Act as single point of contact for all crew operations GMs/Managers on commercial contracts
8. Ensure development and retention of team
What are V. Group looking for?
• Minimum of 8 years experience in a managerial capacity in a similar role, preferably with legal management background
• Preferably with experience in commercial documentation on a Business Process Outsourcing industry
• Proven ability in dealing with various stakeholders
• Proven ability to manage teams, prioritise, meet deadlines and make best use of limited resources
What can I expect in return?
V.Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.