Sr. Project Administrator (Manila, Philippines)
- Date Posted:
21 February 2018
Who are V. Group?
To put it simply, we are a leading global maritime service provider, specialising in the outsourced technical management of high value maritime assets and the provision of a wide-range of high value supporting technical, workforce and commercial services. We specifically operate in the commercial shipping, cruise, energy and defence sectors. Since the group's formation, we have expanded our range of services and global reach to a point where we are a true leader in the outsourced shipping management sector.
Project Administrator - what does that involve?
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To assist with project management duties and oversee, perform administrative functions concerned with various global transformation projects
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. To plan, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project and work closely with upper management in performing administrative functions
2. Responsible on coordinating internal resources and ensuring that deliverables are in place
3. Create schedule and project timelines and fully support the global transformation initiatives of V. Group
4. Responsible on project reports and portfolios in coordination with various stakeholders
5. Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track
6. Responsible on coordination and documentation of executive and stakeholder’s meetings
What are V. Group looking for?
• With degree in Business Management or any related degree
• With at least 5 years of project management experience on a multinational set-up
• Young proactive professional that has an eye for new learnings
• With excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented person
• Adept at using MS Office and other computer applications
• Can do multi-tasking and with excellent verbal and written communications skills
What can I expect in return?
V.Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.