Who are V. Group?
To put it simply, we are a leading global maritime service provider, specialising in the outsourced technical management of high value maritime assets and the provision of a wide-range of high value supporting technical, workforce and commercial services. We specifically operate in the commercial shipping, cruise, energy and defence sectors. Since the group's formation, we have expanded our range of services and global reach to a point where we are a true leader in the outsourced shipping management sector.
Fleet Assistant – what does that involve?
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
· To provide general administrative support to the business
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS:
Duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
· Assist and support the vessel administration function
· Assist and support the vessel reporting function;
· Assist and support the Technical department;
· Assist and support the HSEQ/Operations department;
· Assist and support the Purchasing department;
· Support the other office departments as required;
· Undertake any other duties that may be requested from time to time.
What is V.Group looking for?
· 5 GCSE’s, including English and Maths
· Good level of computer literacy – knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good teamworking skills
· Desire to progress
What can I expect in return?
V.Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.