HSEQ Coordinator - Glasgow - Fixed Term Contract or Secondment
- Date Posted:
8 March 2018
**Please note that this is a six month fixed term contract or secondment opportunity**
Who are V. Group?
To put it simply, we are a leading global maritime service provider, specialising in the outsourced technical management of high value maritime assets and the provision of a wide-range of high value supporting technical, workforce and commercial services. We specifically operate in the commercial shipping, cruise, energy and defence sectors. Since the group's formation, we have expanded our range of services and global reach to a point where we are a true leader in the outsourced shipping management sector.
HSEQ Coordinator - what does that involve?
Supporting the HSEQ Manager, the key focus of this role is to assist with the coordination of all HSEQ matters within V.Group Marine Technical Services Division.
Within this role, key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the implementation, assurance & continual improvement of the Management Systems.
- Co-ordinate & perform internal and external HSEQ audits in accordance with the agreed audit schedule & any additional operational requirements.
- Process and analyse customer satisfaction questionnaires and feedback.
- Develop & revise management system documentation as required in support of new products and services and changes in company organisation/structure.
- Maintain management system documentation as required in support of new products and services, and changes in company organisation/structure.
- Collate HSEQ KPI information for input into monthly & annual reports.
- Maintain the integrity of HSEQ data in logs, registers and databases.
- Assist in the analysis of HSEQ performance data & input to quality improvement initiatives.
- Perform and/or assist in departmental inductions and QHSE training activities.
- Perform and/or assist in risk assessments, workplace inspections, etc.
- Provide support to incident investigations & reporting as required.
- Deputise for the HSEQ Manager as and when required.
What are V. Group looking for?
- Knowledge/awareness of ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and other relevant industry standards legislation and guidelines.
- Auditing skills (trained Internal/Lead Auditor status)
- Ability to communicate clearly in verbal and written formats, with attention to detail and strong organisational and report writing skills.
- Computer literate with competence in the standard MS Office applications.
- NEBOSH General Certificate / NVQ Level 3 in Occupational Health & Safety.
- IOSH Managing Safely
What can I expect in return?
V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth