HR Coordinator (Singapore)
- Date Posted:
5 March 2018
Who are V. Group?
To put it simply, we are a leading global maritime service provider, specialising in the outsourced technical management of high value maritime assets and the provision of a wide-range of high value supporting technical, workforce and commercial services. We specifically operate in the commercial shipping, cruise, energy and defence sectors. Since the group's formation, we have expanded our range of services and global reach to a point where we are a true leader in the outsourced shipping management sector.
HR Coordinator - what does that involve?
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To provide an efficient HR service for the responsible entities
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
1.Update and maintain accurate personnel records using the HR Management Information System, ensuring compliance with Country specific Data Protection legislation. Hard copy personnel files have to be maintained in a secured area with all documents in place.
2. Plan, organise and implement the following activities to support office HR process, ensuring all processes in relation to these activities is performed in accordance with procedures laid down in HR Procedures Manual:
· Induction and onboarding of new hires
· Performance Development Review
· Training & Development
Work with the Group to promote and administer the Management Associate Program in Singapore and act as point of contact for Management Associates stationed in Singapore.
Prepare and maintain relevant HR documentation required to demonstrate the office complies with Group Policies and Country specific employment legislation.
Providing relevant assistance to the HR Manager as and when needed
What are V. Group looking for?
· Possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
· Sound administrative skills, fluent in written and spoken English, and effective communicator (written and verbal).
The ability to exercise discretion and work within a confidential environment.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Word and Excel.
· Must have a sound understanding of local employment regulations and be prepared to undertake appropriate training/studying in this area.
What can I expect in return?
V.Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.