Sales and Service Coordinator (Singapore)
- Date Posted:
30 May 2018
Who are V. Group?
To put it simply, we are a leading global maritime service provider, specialising in the outsourced technical management of high value maritime assets and the provision of a wide-range of high value supporting technical, workforce and commercial services. We specifically operate in the commercial shipping, cruise, energy and defence sectors. Since the group's formation, we have expanded our range of services and global reach to a point where we are a true leader in the outsourced shipping management sector.
Sales and Service Coordinator - what does that involve?
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To assist the Technical service department
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordination and management of Requests For Quotes (RFQs)
- Obtaining quotations from suppliers and in turn quoting to customers
- Maintain housekeeping of RFQs in database/B2B ensuring accurate, up to date admin records
- Technical Manager Admin Support
- Preparation of information for Technical Manager
- Tracking of projects for invoicing
- Depute jobs to subordinates
What are V. Group looking for?
- Microsoft Word / Excel experience
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication / presentation skills
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of time recording / project management software and competent in spread sheet and maintenance
At least 2 years’ experience in relevant shore side technical support.
What can I expect in return?
V.Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.