HR Advisor (12 month contract) - Gdynia
- Date Posted:
5 June 2018
Who are V. Group?
At V.Group, our ambition is to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine support services. Our values (The 5 C’s) are at the heart of everything we do and describe how we work and the promises that we make to our customers and each other. We only succeed if we are enabling our customers to be successful - we aim to be a standard setter, shaping the future. We aim to work as one global team, easy to do business with and providing a consistently high level of service.
We are always interested to speak with talented individuals - people who care, really collaborate, challenge and commit & deliver.
HR Advisor – what does that involve?
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
· To support the global crew operations transformation on Human Resource related processes such as JD revisions, HCM updates, organizational structure reviews, employee profiling, recruitment support and assistance on the Head of HR, Crew Management.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS:
· Plan, organise and implement the following activities to support office HR process, ensuring all processes in relation to these activities is performed in accordance with procedures laid down in HR Procedures Manual:
• Induction and on-boarding of new hires
• Performance Development Review
• Training & Development
· Act as an advisor and support key stakeholders in relation with crew management transformation
· Support HR transformation on recruitment, C&B, performance management and etc.
· Prepare and maintain relevant HR documentation required to demonstrate the office complies with Group Policies and Country specific employment legislation.
· Providing relevant assistance to the Head of HR as and when needed
· Liaise with local and global HR resource to ensure any new regulatory or legislative changes required are planned and effected appropriately with clear and consistent communication to enhance adoption at Group, regional and local levels as appropriate
· Contribute to wider HR and company projects and initiatives given area of focus and to enhance personal development
What is V.Group looking for?
· Graduate of at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-graduate diploma in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Studies
· Strong HR experience in a multinational set-up on a generalist role
· The ability to exercise discretion and work within a confidential environment.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Word and Excel.
· Must have a sound understanding of local employment regulations and be prepared to undertake appropriate training/studying in this area
· Ability to engage at all levels of the organisation
· Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
· Ability to communicate fluently in English
What can I expect in return?
V.Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.