Sales Coordinator (Marlins) - Glasgow
- Date Posted:
4 July 2018
Who are V. Group?
At V.Group, our ambition is to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine support services. Our values (The 5 C’s) are at the heart of everything we do and describe how we work and the promises that we make to our customers and each other. We only succeed if we are enabling our customers to be successful - we aim to be a standard setter, shaping the future. We aim to work as one global team, easy to do business with and providing a consistently high level of service.
We are always interested to speak with talented individuals - people who care, really collaborate, challenge and commit & deliver.
Sales Coordinator (Marlins) – what does that involve?
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The requirement is for a Sales Coordinator, to support the Manager, Commercial & Operations, with handling client enquiries and planning the delivery of Marlins training and recruitment products/services to the maritime industry.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS:
• Handle front-line client sales enquiries by telephone, email and helpdesk software (Freshdesk)
• Coordinate delivery of services, including travel bookings and enrolments for online testing and training products
• Transactional invoicing using Dynamics 365
• Provide client quotations for transactional/repeat sales, based on pricing matrix
• Update content and news on Marlins websites and social media channels, as directed
• Provide input and support to Marlins products, including product beta testing and revisions
• Assist with planning and occasionally undertaking marketing trips in UK and overseas
• Collect client feedback in line with Quality Management System
• Conduct Marlins Approved Test Centre inspections occasionally at Marlins’ clients overseas
• Maintain records and certification for Marlins Approved Test Centres and Test of Spoken English (TOSE) Assessors
• Support monthly credit control checks and client follow up
• Assist with Marlins administration, as required
What is V.Group looking for?
• Good communications skills and an ability to interact with clients and colleagues comfortably
• Good IT skills (MS office applications)
• Able to work unsupervised and as part as part of a team
• Good written and spoken English skills
• Experience in training or elearning sectors
• Experience in maritime industry
• Experience in customer service, marketing and business development
• Foreign / second language skills useful
• Experience with Dynamics 365, Freshdesk, Salesforce and/or PowerBI
What can I expect in return?
V.Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.