Regional Crew Management Partner - Glasgow
- Date Posted:
15 July 2018
Who are V. Group?
At V.Group, our ambition is to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine support services. Our values (The 5 C’s) are at the heart of everything we do and describe how we work and the promises that we make to our customers and each other. We only succeed if we are enabling our customers to be successful - we aim to be a standard setter, shaping the future. We aim to work as one global team, easy to do business with and providing a consistently high level of service.
We are always interested to speak with talented individuals - people who care, really collaborate, challenge and commit & deliver.
Crew Management Partner – what does that involve?
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To oversee and build strong relationships between V.Ships and key clients. The postholder will be responsible for maintaining long term key clients by comprehending their needs and requirements whilst promoting the company’s solutions to mutual satisfaction.
Contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success and be a single point of contact to address client concerns.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS:
· Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition and grow their business with us.
· Acquire a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements.
· Expand the relationships with existing clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
· Ensure the correct product and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
· Serve as the link of communication between key client and internal teams.
· Resolve any issues and problems faced by clients and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
· Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
· Run Net Promoter Score process.
· In collaboration with V.Group Tax and Legal team, to act as a first point of contact for line managers on employee relations (ER) matters.
· In collaboration with V.Group Tax and Legal team Providing specialist advice and solutions in line with current legislation. This will include but not limited to disciplinary, grievances, investigations, restructures and capability.
· Undertake and supervise disciplinary and grievance investigations and processes, draft and issue appropriate letters and documentation to Line Managers and VGGS offshore employees, manage and administrate case load of discipline and grievance cases.
· Foster and support a partnership relationship with the unions at local level. When applicable, work with the managers to respond to any trade disputes and set contingency plans to minimise the impact on the service and bring the dispute to a swift conclusion.
What are V. Group looking for?
· Proven experience as key account manager.
· Experience in providing solutions based on client needs.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
· BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
· Knowledge of Marine Operations Support and Maritime Services
· Offshore Crew Management
What can I expect in return?
V.Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.