Resourcing Specialist - Gdynia
- Date Posted:
24 July 2018
Who are V. Group?
At V.Group, our ambition is to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine support services. Our values (The 5 C’s – We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver) are at the heart of everything we do and describe how we work and the promises that we make to our customers and each other. We only succeed if we are enabling our customers to be successful - we aim to be a standard setter, shaping the future. We aim to work as one global team, easy to do business with and providing a consistently high level of service.
We are always interested to speak with talented individuals - people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service for customers, whether external or internal.
Resourcing Specialist - what does that involve?
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging role, focussed on the recruitment of seafaring colleagues for the offshore crewing sector. Typically, you will be engaging with and hiring hotel crew for leisure / passenger vessels, ensuring that V.Ships is deemed to be an “employer of choice” in the maritime leisure / passenger vessel sector.
Key duties will include:
· Utilising a variety of sourcing methods to identify potential candidates
· Performing market analysis and identifying wage trends – feeding back to the business to ensure we remain competitive
· Taking full responsibility to ensure correct management of recruitment module and that all applications are captured in the module and updated daily.
· Networking internally and externally to build relationships with potential high calibre candidates to build talent pipeline
· Proactively increasing percentage of direct hires
· Ensure Hiring Managers receive regular updates on recruitment progress
What are V. Group looking for?
· Ideally, you should be an experienced Recruiter with a strong track record of delivering within a demanding environment. Specific experience in leisure / passenger vessel hotel recruitment would be a particular advantage. Additionally, we require the following attributes:
· Fluency in English – verbal and written communication
· Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time efficiently under tight deadlines
· Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
What can I expect in return?
V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
**Please note that you should submit your CV in English**