Travel Coordinator - Limassol
- Date Posted:
25 July 2018
Who are V. Group?
At V.Group, our ambition is to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine support services. Our values (The 5 C’s – We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver) are at the heart of everything we do and describe how we work and the promises that we make to our customers and each other. We only succeed if we are enabling our customers to be successful - we aim to be a standard setter, shaping the future. We aim to work as one global team, easy to do business with and providing a consistently high level of service.
We are always interested to speak with talented individuals - people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service for customers, whether external or internal.
Travel Coordinator - what does that involve?
How will I add value in this role?
· Through the provision efficient and effective travel services to V.Travel's customers whilst providing excellent customer service at all times, you will ensure that we:
o retain our customers
o provide a platform for future growth
o contribute to our overall profitability.
Overall purpose of the role:
· To organise the travel arrangements and issue IATA E tickets for both crew and company employees as well as external clients.
· Achieving the targeted travel rates and ensure that travel service provided meets / exceeds client expectations. Assisting other departments swiftly and promptly with information or other supportive services that may be requested.
Key duties will include:
· To be responsible for processing travel requests as per guidelines below:
o Bookings made in most economical way, with the least possible stopovers and using most direct flight routes, in accordance with request
o Verification that booked passenger meets visa requirements at arrival and in transit locations (if any).
o Verify with Crew Manager that travel plan arrangements made are in accordance with arrival and departure of vessel in question.
o To ensure that pre-paid ticket arrangements are feasible and possible.
o Verify that fare on booking corresponds to contracted fares.
· To monitor client satisfaction and report any irregularities to Head Office and local Managing Director.
· To communicate interoffice issues as required.
· To check and process external supplier invoices as required.
· To process invoices and credit notes via back office system.
· To arrange ancillary services as required e.g. hotels.
What are V. Group looking for?
· Strong computer skills in particular with spreadsheets, word processing, use of e-mail and work experience with the Amadeus reservation system.
· Experience with an airline, travel agency or travel department as a booking agent
What can I expect in return?
V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.