Customer Experience Executive - Singapore
- Date Posted:
11 September 2018
Who are V. Group?
At V.Group, our ambition is to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine support services. Our values (The 5 C’s) are at the heart of everything we do and describe how we work and the promises that we make to our customers and each other. We only succeed if we are enabling our customers to be successful - we aim to be a standard setter, shaping the future. We aim to work as one global team, easy to do business with and providing a consistently high level of service.
We are always interested to speak with talented individuals - people who care, really collaborate, challenge and commit & deliver.
Customer Experience Executive – what does that involve?
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To be part of the Commercial team and support daily management of various Customer Experience programs through the life cycle, coordinating efforts together with various teams. Provide support on Salesforce being used as a CRM tool and other administrative tasks including marketing related events.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS:
1. Managing customers experience from client acquisition to after sales, throughout the lifecycle.
2. Management of CRM software “Salesforce” and upkeep of the platform for all activities.
3. Acting as point of contact for Customer Experience Surveys, Programs and Salesforce training.
4. Developing a network of S&P brokers to enhance supporting churn reduction initiatives.
5. Identifying and assessing market opportunities. Contributing to pricing, quotations and sales pipeline.
6. Interfacing between clients’ needs and internal technical team. Building relationships with clients through meetings.
7. Managing follow up of actions from Net Promoter Score Surveys, Service Recovery Plans, and Customer Success Plans.
8. To manage the risks and issues that might arise over the course of the program life cycle, as well as take measures to correct them when they occur.
9. Collaborating with the marketing team to design programmes, write proposals and prepare presentations.
10. Lead and support the coordination of Customer interfacing events and conferences.
11. Conduct online searches for market intelligence and prepare related reports.
12. To ensure deliverables are aligned across the various projects and milestones achieved and recorded.
13. Actively participate in the Customer Experience workshops and impart training to teams as needed.
14. To manage communication and follow up with various stakeholders involved in the projects.
What is V.Group looking for?
Possesses a relevant Bachelor’s degree, Customer Experience, HR or Business Management etc.
Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office programs.
Good command of written and spoken English and presentations to prospective clients.
Ability to multitask
Knowledge of CRM systems is added advantage
Open to Singaporeans or PR
Program Management Experience
Operational Excellence Experience
What can I expect in return?
V.Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.