Team Leader – O2C (Mumbai)
- Date Posted:
12 September 2018
Who are V. Group?
At V.Group, our ambition is to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine support services. Our values (The 5 C’s) are at the heart of everything we do and describe how we work and the promises that we make to our customers and each other. We only succeed if we are enabling our customers to be successful - we aim to be a standard setter, shaping the future. We aim to work as one global team, easy to do business with and providing a consistently high level of service.
We are always interested to speak with talented individuals - people who care, really collaborate, challenge and commit & deliver.
Team Leader – O2C: what does that involve?
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Team Leader is responsible for managing a team; ensuring team members deliver performance that meets or exceeds the required performance levels in terms of quality and efficiency; serves as a point of escalation for issues and drives issues to resolution; generates ideas for and participates in process improvement opportunities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS:
· Direct supervision of his/ her team on day-to-day responsibilities, motivate team to achieve highest level of quality, efficiency and met or exceed all goals.
· Build a culture of continuous improvement.
· Provide leadership in administration of all components of his/ her team to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of requirements.
· Enable accurate processing of cash received and apply the same to the customer accounts accurately and timely ensuring compliance, approval verification and quality control review.
· Standardize processes to achieve and exceed stated objectives.
· Timely monitor and manage reporting of all performance indicators specific to his/her team.
· Facilitate timely issue resolution, including escalation in accordance with governance structure. Work with other team leaders to ensure that the center is meeting or exceeding performance
· Ensure the relevant O2C financial controls are operating as designed (SOX compliance). Identify and present solutions for process improvements
· Provide internal and external audit support, as required
· Foster communication and teamwork within and across organizational boundaries Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by the O2C Tower Lead
What is V.Group looking for?
· University Graduate or MBA with a major in finance, business or accounting 6+ years of Expertise with Order to Cash process
· Experience in accounting, AR and financial systems
· Experience in interfacing with business operational customers and Controllers
· Ability to manage a diverse group of skill sets in a delivery center environment
· Strong communication skills (English required)
· Fluent in English (Writing skills, Speaking skills, Oral and reading comprehension)
· Ability to portray professionalism and confidence to customers via phone and e-mail
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Ability to multi-task and handle large volume of
· work efficiently and accurately
· Demonstrate high ethical standards
What can I expect in return?
V.Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.