Who are V. Group?
At V.Group, our ambition is to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine support services. Our values (The 5 C’s – We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver) are at the heart of everything we do and describe how we work and the promises that we make to our customers and each other. We only succeed if we are enabling our customers to be successful - we aim to be a standard setter, shaping the future. We aim to work as one global team, easy to do business with and providing a consistently high level of service.
We are always interested to speak with talented individuals - people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service for customers, whether external or internal.
Offshore HSEQ Administrator - what does that involve?
Overall purpose of the role:
· Update and maintain the Offshore Vessel Management System
· To support the Offshore HSEQ Department by ensuring that all administrative systems, records and reports are properly maintained.
· To ensure the standard of reports are consistent with V.Ships’ policies.
· To ensure that enquiries concerning the fleet are dealt with promptly in the absence of any member of the HSEQ Department.
Key duties will include:
· Update and track changes to Offshore V.Ships Management System.
· Ensure all up-to-date Bulletins, Circulars and external Safety Flashes / Notices are maintained within the Offshore V.Ships Management System.
· Carry out regular reviews of Offshore V.Ships Management System forms and procedures and identify potential improvements.
· Support onshore HSEQ Operations with maintaining all required documentation and records. This may include monthly HSE Statistics.
· Maintaining and updating Emergency Contingency Room Documentation by means of regular reviews.
· Manage and update the Emergency Contingency Duty Manager & ERT Members Rota.
· Provide administrative support during Incident Investigation Process.
· Liaise with MOCD on issues that may affect Offshore Division of V.Ships.
· Support requirements of RSQ19 when new boats being brought into management
· Co-ordinate ordering & dispatch of OVMS Pack.
· Co-ordination of Vessel Annual Safety Inspection Schedule.
· Assist Head of Offshore HSEQ with any specific requirements that may develop.
What are V. Group looking for?
· Previous relevant experience working in the Offshore Marine Industry.
· Good communication (oral and written) skills.
· Good interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and interact with people at all levels.
· Awareness and understanding of cultural and diversity issues.
· Good organisational and planning skills,
· Flexible and adaptable with ability to work in a consistent fast moving operation.hore
· Willingness to work overtime in addition to normal office hours for the proper performance of operations
What can I expect in return?
V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.