explains how Vouvray Acquisition Limited and its subsidiaries
and/or affiliates (together "V.Group") use the information provided
when you use this site.
- forms part of V.Group's Data Protection Policy (www.vgrouplimited.com/Data-Protection-Overview-Philippines.aspx);
- applies to all users of this site; and
- may be amended by V.Group at any time, consistent with the
requirements of applicable laws and regulations. Any revisions will
take effect from the date on which the amended Policy is published,
as indicated in the version number set out herein.
- "Personal Data" is as defined in the Data Protection Policy
- "Sensitive Personal Data" is as defined in the Data Protection
- Words denoting the singular shall include the plural and vice
- Unless otherwise stated, all defined terms have the same
meaning as defined in the Data Protection Policy
- When using this site, we may ask you for Personal Data, for
example, your name, address or telephone number, email address to
provide you with the services you wish to make use of. We also
collect Personal Data when you voluntarily complete customer
surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Unless
otherwise agreed with you, we will not collect any Sensitive
- Where Personal Data is not obtained directly from you but from
a third party, the categories of such Personal Data may include
individuals' contact details, educational background, financial and
pay details, details of certificates and diplomas, education and
skills, marital status, nationality, job title and CV. Sources for
such Personal Data may include the third party's databases and
- Cookies (see below) may also collect information about your use
of this site or other sites accessible from our website.
BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The basis of our processing of Personal Data is set out in
the Data Protection Policy (Philippines).
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your Personal Data for purposes, including without
limitation, the following:
- to facilitate your use of the site and our services, e.g.
personalising repeat visits;
- to help us analyse people's use of our site to improve the user
- if you agree, to email you about other products and services we
think may be of interest to you;
- if you explicitly consent, we shall pass on your Personal Data
within V. Group so they may offer you their products and services
or to third parties; and
- in providing our services, we may send your details to, and
also use information from, credit reference agencies and fraud
- We will only collect and use Personal Data in accordance with
applicable data protection laws.
We have in place the Data Retention & Destruction Policy to
be followed in respect of the data retention.
For more information on your rights, please see the Data Protection Policy.
We may transfer data outside of the EEA. For further information
on the adequate safeguards adopted by us for the international
transfer of Personal Data, please see the Data Transfers Policy (Philippines).
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by websites
you visit to help personalise the site for your use and to improve
site functionality. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies.
Switching off cookies may restrict your use of a website. By using
our website, you agree that we can place the types of cookies
referred to above on your device.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- 'Session cookies'
- Created only for the time of your visit and are deleted when
you leave the website.
- 'Persistent cookies'
- Remain on your device for a period of time specified in the
cookie and are activated each time you visit the website so it
remembers who you are when you return.
- 'Strictly necessary cookies'
- Essential to enable you to navigate the website and use its
- 'Performance cookies'
- Used to collect information about how visitors use our website
to help us improve it. The cookies collect information in an
anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where
visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
This information cannot be used to identify who you
Our website may contain links to other websites which are outside
our control and are not covered by this Policy. If you access other
sites using the links provided, the operators of these sites may
collect information from you which will be used by them in
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy
practices of such third party websites and your use of such
websites is at your own risk.
If you have any comments or queries regarding this site, please
contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not satisfied with our
response or believe we are processing your Personal Data not in
accordance with the law you can complain to the relevant
The Global DPO is the owner of this Policy and is responsible
for ensuring that this procedure is reviewed in line with the
relevant review requirements.
A current version of this Policy is available at www.vgrouplimited.com/Data-Protection-Overview-Philippines.aspx
This Policy was approved as stated in this Section and is issued
on a version-controlled basis.
Date of Issue: 18.04.2018
Approved by Position: Allan Christensen -
Head - V.Ships Services Oceana Inc.
Kathryn Aguirre - Head - Kestrel Shipping, Incorporated
Kathryn Aguirre - Head - North Sea Marine Services
Elmer Pulumbarit - Head - Pacific Ocean Manning,
Arnold Guia - Head - Oceanic Hospitality Training Centre